Marijuana is also known as pot, grass, and weed but its formal name is actually cannabis. It comes from the leaves and flowers of the plant Cannabis sativa.
It is a naturally occurring herb and has been used from South America to Asia as an herbal medicine for centuries. People can look for marijuana clones for sale online to cure their disease.
There are 60 active ingredients called cannabinoids found in marijuana that are associated with its medicinal capabilities. Our body naturally produces cannabinoids that are responsible for modulating the amount of pain that our body is feeling.
By intake of cannabis, it releases hormones that will suppress the stress and pain caused by damaged tissues or nerve cells. Medicinal marijuana reduces muscle contraction and other symptoms related to muscles becoming inflexible.
To buy the best marijuana clones for sale Los Angeles for the medicinal use you should focus on the following parameters:
- Smell – Well-grown, quality cannabis buds should have a pungent, identifiable smell; indicating high terpene content. You should avoid buds that smell like hay or have no smell at all.
- Color – Superior cannabis buds are primarily green in color with a wide range of accent colors. Avoid buds that are brown, tan, yellow, red, or white in color.
- Structure of bud – You should buy the plant whose indicas are tight and dense, sativas are fluffy with more pistils. Avoid buds with airy, open structures and visible stems.
- Trim – Quality cannabis buds should be tightly hand-trimmed to preserve trichomes and buds as opposed to machine-trimmed. Avoid buds that haven’t been trimmed well or visibly mangled by a trim machine.
- Hermaphroditic Traits – Quality buds are only produced by female cannabis plants and avoid cannabis with seeds or male flower sites and always keep away from banana trees.
You could check here, the 23 medical uses of marijuana are being extensively used. It is considered to have significant medical values for patients who suffer from cancer, AIDS, glaucoma, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis and chronic pain.